Get 67% discount with features like free site migration, 20x faster turbo servers, around the clock support. Just here in A2 hosting Black Friday Deal.
With so many options and all at affordable prices, we understand your dilemma and will be reviewing multiple providers for you. In this post, we will review the services provided by A2 Hosting and the massive discount that it is providing you during Black Friday Sale 2019.
Table of Contents
A2 Hosting Black Friday Deals and Discount
Before diving into the details, let’s discuss the discount. A2 Hosting will be providing you a massive discount of 67% during this Black Friday Sale on its Shared Hosting and Managed WordPress Hosting. Additionally, you get a 50% discount on Managed VPS hosting, Core VPS hosting and Dedicated Services. For Reseller hosting, you get a discount of 40%, so basically, there is everything for everybody. You can avail these deals by simply logging in on https://my.a2hosting.com/ during the sale duration and get yourself super reliable and fast web hosting at discounted prices.
Sales will run from 26th November,2019 (12:00AM EST) until 2nd December,2019 (11:59PM EST)
A2 Hosting Plan Offerings
For this particular post, we will focus on the hosting which gets the maximum discount during this Black Friday Sale, Shared Hosting, which will be available at a discount of 67% during the sale period.
A2 offers three different types of plans under the Share Hosting bracket for you to choose from based on your needs and preferences:
- Lite Plan
- Swift Plan
- Turbo Plan
The Lite Plan can be called as the beginners’ plan based on the facilities you get with this plan.
This plan works perfectly for new bloggers and small business owners who currently do not have very high traffic and do not need to invest in heavier plans. The offerings under this plan are as follows:
- Single website hosting and 5 subdomains
- For storage and Bandwidth, while there is no restriction, the usage is based on Fair Usage Policy. (Note that most other web hosting providers have limitations in terms of storage and bandwidth for their starter/beginners’ plan)
- 512 MB RAM
- 5 MySQL databases
- 25 cPanel email ids.
- Free SSL Certificate (HTTPS via Let’s Encrypt)
The price of the lite plan starts at $4.90 per month if you opt for the monthly plan, but as you increase the duration of your subscription, you get additional discounts between 10-20% for the term, additional 10% for annually and additional 20% for bi-annually and tri-annually.
The Swift plan is one notch above the lite plan and is ideal for websites that have been around for a time and are seeing an increase in traffic and also for website owners who want to host multiple websites. The offerings under this plan are as follows:
- 2 CPU cores clocked at 2.1 Ghz
- 1 GB RAM
- Unlimited websites and SSD Storage
- Unlimited Databases
- Unlimited email ids
- Free site migration
- Free SSL Certificate (HTTPS via Let’s Encrypt)
The price of the plan starts at $6.37 per month if you opt for a monthly plan and just like the lite plan, as you increase the duration of your subscription, you get additional discounts. The additional discounts range between 15-23% for the term, additional 15% for annually and additional 23% for bi-annually and tri-annually.
The Turbo plan is the premium plan which offers multiple features in addition to the swift and the lite plan. This plan is ideal for websites that have high visitor traffic, are e-commerce websites or are websites that have heavy data load and page load times is a critical factor. The additional offerings under this plan are as follows:
- 2 GB RAM instead of 1 GB RAM under the swift plan and 512 MB under the lite plan
- Own caching system
- Railgun Optimizer, which is chargeable at $1.98/month with other two shared hosting plans
Click this special link to activate the deal (to get 67% discount)
Note these are the additional offerings to the swift plan and not just the only offerings.
The price of the plan starts at $12.25 per month if you opt for a monthly plan and just like the other two plans, as you increase the duration of your subscription, you get additional discounts. The additional discounts range between 16-24% for the term, additional 16% for annually and additional 24% for bi-annually and tri-annually.
About A2 Hosting
Established in 2001 in Ann Arbor, Michigan, by its current CEO Bryan Muthug, A2 Hosting is an independently owned web hosting provider. Back in 2004, A2 Hosting was amongst the first few web hosting companies that supported PHP 5. The company has data centers in US (their primary database center is located in Michigan and has another data center in Arizona), Europe (Amsterdam, Netherlands) and in Asia (Singapore), their data center locations makes them serviceable in various locations.
A2 Hosting Offerings
The company offers five different types of hosting options for the user to choose from:
- Shared Hosting
- Reseller Hosting
- VPS Hosting
- Dedicated Hosting
- Managed WordPress Hosting
What is Managed WordPress Hosting?
In January 2018, the company seeing the demand and likeness of WordPress launched Managed WordPress Hosting.
Managed WordPress Hosting is a turnkey service provided by the company where A2 does all the technical heavy lifting and has optimized solutions to make the user experience for enhanced WordPress environment. When you go for the Managed WordPress Hosting, you get a pre-configured WordPress dashboard with security and performance optimized right out of your purchase. The company’s database is fine tuned with SwiftServer platform which is complete with speed enhancing facilities like solid state drivers (SSDs), CloudFare Servershield CDN and LiteSpeed Cache for WordPress. You also get free SSL certificates through Let’s Encrypt and developer friendly features such as WP-CLI, SSH, GIT etc.
What’s more? The WordPress managed account that you get also gets you 1-domain JetPack Personal license. This gives you features like automated backups, automated spam filter, website stats, multiple free WordPress templates and many more.
A2 Hosting Pros and Cons
A2 Hosting Pros:
- High Speed – Which was the last website you visited that loaded slowly and how long did you stay at the website? You might probably remember the website and your negative experience and also the fact that you didn’t stay there for a long time. Which was the fastest website you visited recently? You might remember multiple names and also that your experience was positive.
Slow-loading websites are a thing of the past and the ones that are still loading slow will gradually become history because of dwindling visitors. The Internet is expected to be fast, so is your website. One has to remember that the website has been created for the user and it is the user’s experience that has to be taken into consideration whenever you are settling on a web hosting plan.
- SSD Storage – Data management and storage are two things that should be in your top factor list while deciding on which your decision for hosting provider is based on. Your storage base also impacts your speed. Thus to ensure that your website is always fast loading and your data always managed efficiently, A2 Hosting stores it data on full SSD servers which run faster than the traditional hard disks. SSD servers are faster than the traditional hard disks, this helps in the improvement of speed of your website loading and also helps in handling more traffic.
- Pre Installed WordPress – Irrespective of whether you opt for Managed WordPress Hosting or not, you get an option of getting a blank server or pre-installed WordPress server, while you get a hosting plan with A2 hosting. While installing WordPress isn’t entirely a huge task, it has its nooks and it definitely is an advantage when WordPress comes pre-installed and you don’t have to knock your head in installing the plugins.
- Free SSL certificate – SSL (Secure Sockets Layer) certificate is very important for all websites, especially for the ones that ask and store personal data. With awareness for data privacy growing, even your visitors will be more comfortable if they are logging their details into the website which has an SSL certificate and will keep their data safe. Also, in the absence of SSL certificate, most browsers inform the surfer of the absence and that the data may be unsafe.For the ease of its customers, A2 hosting provides free SSL certificate from Let’s Encrypt. This is an added advantage and not many hosting providers do this for its customers.
- 30 day Money Back Guarantee – Most of the web hosting providers now offer you a 30-day money-back guarantee, in case you are unsatisfied with the services provided by the company. Just like other, A2 hosting also provides you with a guarantee. While we are sure you will never have to use this option, it comes in handy when you want to freely invest in higher tenures and is worried about the services.
So, now that there is a 30-day money-back guarantee, our advice is to opt for the longer duration plan, because it is risk-free. Any website owner gets an idea of the level of services with the first week of the purchase, so if you are unsatisfied, you can surely ask for your money back. In the most likely case that you will continue with the plan, you will get a cheaper monthly cost as you opt for a longer duration. This will not only be cost-effective but also be economical.
A2 Hosting Cons:
- Migration fees
Migration from other hosting providers: Most Hosting providers will migrate your website for you free of cost. However, with A2 hosting, if you are migrating from a provider which does not have a cPanel, you may be subject to migration charges which will be determined by the A2 migration team. The migration fee may not apply in case you are migrating from a cPanel host.
Change in hosting plan: Not just data center, when you change your hosting plan, you will have to pay a fees of $25 in case you downgrade your plan, this charge me altogether reduce the savings that you will achieve from downgrading the plan.
If you are someone who priorities speed over everything else, A2 Hosting is your go to web hosting provider. Not only does A2 Hosting is incredibly efficient on speed but also on security and customer service. Especially, during the Black Friday Sale, the prices are super affordable and are light on your pocket and heavy on your needs, which is what every website owner is looking for!
A2 Hosting Black Friday Deal 2019: Discount at 67%[LIVE]
With the Black Friday Sale and Cyber Monday Sale approaching, all the web hosting providers have either come out with the amazing deals they will be provid