Spotify, the hub of millions of songs which you can avail at any time and anywhere. Presently, there are so many music players on the market, but Spotify is still the most wanted, because of its services and new features which they added time to time.
Spotify offers you a pleasant and convenient way to listen to songs. However, something which hurts most of the people is of its premium subscription, i.e., you need to pay to use its full service, they also have some features at free subscription, but at free you don’t get the feel of Spotify. Many of the time you want to save your favorites songs or song playlist in your device but you can’t in Spotify.
In Spotify, the free subscription users can only listen to songs. Free subscription users were not allowed to download songs offline. The songs are DRM protected for the free users. DRM protection is irritating. On another hand, there is also an issue with premium users, and the problem is they can only download songs offline not download it in there mac device. Well, I am discussing these things here, because I have its solution for both the premium and the free subscription subscribers. The name of this solution is Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Mac.
- Most convenient way to download songs from Spotify.
- Simple and hassle-free steps.
- Losslessly Download and Convert Spotify OGG to Multiple Formats.
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, and More.
- Price: $19.95.
- 60 days money back guarantee.
Introduction: Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Mac
Audfree is the best streaming music downloader especially designed for helping the Spotify free and premium users to download and convert Spotify songs, playlists, and albums to MP3, WAV, FLAC, AAC, M4A for offline playing on any device.
It is a very convenient tool which allows you to convert songs without any complexity and hassle-free steps. It has a straightforward interface so that you do not find any issue during conversion.
- Installed Spotify(web version) in your device.
On your MacOS, you can efficiently manage your Spotify songs with Audfree software. It is a smart software which means it doesn’t matter that you are the free use of the premium user of Spotify because, with this intelligent Spotify downloader and encoder, you can easily listen to all types of Spotify songs.
Different playlists, artists, and albums listen to them offline on any media player by extracting and converting the music streams to common audio formats without causing damage to original music quality.
- Completely Vanish DRM from Spotify Songs and Playlist: In Spotify, for free users, the songs are protected by DRM, so that free user can’t save them offline and nor they can’t download them in their device. Also, the premium users can only keep the DRM protected songs on limited devices only. Now with AudFree Mac Spotify Music Converter, you can freely download any Spotify track and playlist offline and bypass DRM protection from Spotify music files once and for all.
- Convert Spotify Music to MP3, AAC, WAV, and More: The format of Spotify’s music is DRM’s Ogg Vorbis format and to save these format’s song in your Mac device then you have to convert the format of these songs. However, don’t worry, with Audfree it help you to save the Spotify music from OGG to ordinary MP3, AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. After converting into the standard format, you can share them to other platforms without worrying about the compatibility anymore.
- Keep, Edit ID3 Tags & Audio Parameters: When you convert songs with Audfree, it keeps the originality of the song’s details like its title, artist, cover, album, year, genre and other ID3 tags information of the songs. You can also change the song’s parameter like audio channel, sample rate, bit rate (320kbps), codec, etc. all based on your own needs.
User Guide: Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Mac
For changing your music experience, download this Audfree Spotify Music Converter for Mac. So, now its time to learn how to register and use this software.
- Step1: First download its trial version and once got the license, directly launch the software, click the ‘Register’ button in the menu bar and input the registration code to activate it.
- Step2: After successful registration, you were ready to use it entirely. Spotify app being loaded automatically when you launch Audfree Spotify Music Converter on your MacOS. Now open your Spotify account to open your favorite songs over this converter. After that merely drag those songs, playlists or albums from Spotify store to its main window. The second option is that you can also copy the URL of the song or playlist and paste it into the search box of AudFree Spotify Converter. Then click ‘+’ to load the tracks.
- Step3: When you successfully place your song, then now go to the menu bar > ‘Preferences’ to set the output format like MP3 (default), AAC, WAV, FLAC, M4A, and M4B. Another available option is you can customize the output music quality; you can change the audio parameters of each format, including audio channel, bitrate, sample rate, etc.
- Step4: Look for the “convert” button and click it. When you click on the convert button, then the AudFree Spotify Music Converter for Mac begin to download the Spotify songs and convert the DRM-protected music files to standard MP3, AAC, WAV or other formats quickly with ID3 tags preserved. Later, if you want to locate converted songs, then you can identify them in the history section.
The trial mode only downloads the first 1 minute of each Spotify song. You are highly recommended to get the full version to remove all the limits.
- To make your music library more organized and classified, don’t forget to check the option of ‘Archive output tracks by Albums or Artists.’
You can buy it for $19.95. Trial mode is also available.
If you love songs over Spotify and wants to save them in your local device, then the Audfree Spotify Music Converter is the best option for you. So, go and register your account on Audfree Spotify Music Converter and tell us in the comment section.