If you’re here to fix the problem stuck on your Apple iPhone Logo, then you’re at the right place for I’d be showing you the proper way of fixing the problem on Apple Logo.
iPhone stuck on Apple Logo is a common problem that most iPhone users face. There are various people who struggle to know on how to operate an iPhone. People are quite conscious in not losing their precious data or information since the device is precious and expensive.
The chances on getting stuck on Apple Logo are due to certain applications or a basic problrm that happens at the time of Jailbreak.
AS we know, that after updating the iOS, Jailbreak or restoring your phone from iTunes, you may encounter some problems like your iPhone can be started normally.
When an iPhone stucks on Apple Logo, it is equivalent to a toy, you can do nothing with it, you can’t call anybody, neither can you can’t text anyone, nor can you take a picture with it. It totally becomes a junk.
We are here to explain how to fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo. This solution can work on following errors:
- iPhone 6 stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 5 stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 5s stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 4 stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 5c stuck on Apple Logo
- iPhone 6 plus stuck on Apple Logo
How to fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo
Here’s the step to fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo :
Fix iPhone stuck on Apple Logo without restoring:
- Download RedSn0w 0.9.6rc19 from given link. You will need jailbreak fix custom bundle that will differ from each firmware versions of your version iPhone.
- After downloading RedSn0w, install and launch it. After selecting your firmware version, you will require to check your custom bundle option. Select the custom bundle (i.e. Jailbreak Fix). This is the most important step.
- Now follow RedSn0w instruction till your iPhone re-Jailbreaks.
SSH Method to Fix iPhone 6 Stuck on Apple Logo:
- Download the given file com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
- System> Library> LaunchDemons> com.apple.SpringBoard.plist
- The given file will be in binay form, you can convert it into text from here: Binary to Text
- After converting it to text, locate the key DYLD_INSERT_LIBRARIES in the file. Open the file in Notepad++
- It contains the path of all dylib files which is being loaded in startup. Each file is separated by a : .Remove the full path of dylib file which you think is giving you problem, that will fix iPhone Stuck Apple Logo
- Now save the file as com.apple.SpringBoard.plist and get it back yo your iPhone.
- Restart your iPhone and you will get rid of the problem
Home Button and Hold Standby To Fix iPhone Stuck on Apple Logo Without Restoring:
- Hold down the Home option
- Once that is done, you need to hold the buttons for about 20-30 seconds
- If the iPhone does not show any kind of results in first 15 seconds, then it won’t do it in another one hour.
Restore Factory Settings To Fix iPhone Stuck At Apple Logo:
- Connect your iPhone’s USB Cable to Dock Connecter (not computer)
- Push the Home button and Connect the other end of USB to your computer system. It will automatically launch iTunes.
- Now you can easily put your iPhone into recovery mode and it will restore your iPhone within no time.
So this was the guide for your issue regarding iPhone stuck on Apple Logo . We don’t guarantee you a sure solution to the problem after following this guide but this was the best that is possible to debug by yourself. For expert guidance get help from some professional.