There is a different guide on the market how to earn money fast or different ways to make money online but there are very few guides on how to make money online for beginners.
So in today’s article, you learn about some legit ways to make money online so read full article but understanding.
5 Ways to Make Money Online For Beginners
- Websites that pay for making money online
- Freelance Writing to Make Money Online
- Sell things online to make money
- Blogging to Make Money Online
- Make money online work from home
1. Websites That Pay For Making Money Online
The websites listed below will not make you a millionaire but will help you earn some extra cash.
All these websites pay you for various things such as shopping, taking surveys or testing products.
Promoting these websites is not the intention. Here are some legitimate websites that pay:
- Swagbucks: This website is great for earning some extra cash. A variety of things could be done to make money, from taking surveys to using the search engine. You won’t earn a lot but could definitely make a decent amount.
- InboxDollars: It is similar to Swagbucks, since you’re going to be taking surveys, shopping, etc. So for maximum returns sign up using both your accounts. They also offer a search engine that pays just for signing up. If you want to get paid for taking surveys, also check out GlobalTestMarket, E- Poll Surveys, and Survey Club.
- Project Payday: Project Payday is a site that has testimonials of people who have earned a lot of money by getting paid to get trial offers. You wouldn’t surely earn thousands, but you can definitely earn a small amount. By paying you to do a free trial that assume you’ll either purchase the product or forget to cancel the trial and get charged for it. If you can cancel before you get charged by keeping track then this is a great site for making decent money.
- User Testing: They pay around $10 for testing websites. One test usually takes around 15-20 minutes. The purpose is for the owner to watch someone who is new to their site, use it. The value that the site owner gets by watching an actual user experience is worth a lot.
- Fiverr: Fiverr is a great place to make or spend a few bucks if you need the services people offer. Everything is $5. One can either pay $5 or charge $5. You can offer any services of your choice. If you sell art and you’re fine selling pieces for $5 each then you can go ahead. Similarly, you can offer any service you wish and earn a good amount.
- IZEA: IZEA works in addition to a blog. You get paid to blog, tweet, take photos and videos. The pay is mostly based on your followers, so for making money with your tweets, you’ll need to grow your Twitter following. If you want to make money with blogs, you’ll need substantial blog traffic.
2. Freelance Writing to Make Money Online
This is one of the most popular ways of online money making. One can earn about a dollar per word through freelance writing.
People with good writing skills can take up this profession. If practiced with punctuality and hard work it can fetch you a good amount of money.
You can start by making your portfolio and resume or a LinkedIn profile. Here are 10 websites you can start with:
- Listverse – They pay $100 for each post that is accepted. The article must be a list of at least 1,500 words and you must include at least 10 things in it. You can get pretty creative with the articles.
- TopTenz – They pay $50 for each post that is accepted. The article has to be in a list format and it must be 1,500 words at least. They post often so the chances of getting accepted are very high.
- A List Apart –They pay $200 for each post that is accepted. They are not on the list for the first time, because they tend to publish fewer articles, which is why you have a smaller chance of getting accepted. Same guidelines as above, 1500 words minimum.
- International Living – They pay $75 for each post that is accepted. They are looking mostly for travel experiences from countries that you have visited. For this site, it’s more about your experience than your writing ability.
- FundsforWriters – They pay $50 for each post that is accepted. They are mainly looking for articles about writing and making money with it. They accept articles only between 500-600 words, but each word should count.
- Uxbooth – They pay $100 for each post that is accepted. They tend to take about four to eight weeks to accept and post the articles. Don’t count on this being a quick money maker. They take so long because they do not compromise with the quality of the content.
- iWriter – They pay up to $15 for each post that is accepted. That may seem small, but they are not as strict as the others above and they also let you pick exactly what you write. You can write as many or as few articles as you wish.
- Textbroker – They pay up to 5 cents per word to a 5-star writer. You need to start by submitting a short sample and you will most likely start as a 3-star rated writer. But you can work your way up by writing more and great content.
- Matador Network – They pay up to $60 for each post that is accepted, but the standard pay is around $20-$25. They do not focus on the minimum word count, but they have a maximum count of 1,500 words.
- The Penny Hoarder – The Penny Hoarder pays up to $800, depending on the number of page views received. The pay starts at around $100 for 50,000 views. This isn’t a guaranteed paid article, but it can potentially be highly rewarding. Freelance writing is a slow but very efficient way of making money online. Always remember that practice is the key to success.
3. Sell Things Online to Make Money
The online shopping market has been on a rise in the past few years. It is the next big thing.
An online shopping website could fetch you a lot of money if executed in the right way.
Be it fresh stuff or used and second-hand stuff, all kinds of products have a buyer waiting.
Requirements of a Good Shopping Website are Listed Below
- Get a PayPal Account: You will have to get a PayPal account for all the online transactions of your website. It’s the standard method in online business for receiving and paying money.
- Take Good Pictures: Some options do not require you to upload pictures. But where pictures are required make your pictures high resolution, clear and attractive. Make sure you use a professional camera so that the pictures are of studio quality.
- Be Honest: Be honest about the product you are selling. In case it’s a used product or second hand make sure you mention it. This reduces many issues you could run into and keep your reviews positive.
- Do Good Business: Whether it’s a small site or an online store, your customer service matters. You need to get positive reviews and make a good name for the website. Promptly respond to questions, concerns, and complaints. Offer guarantee and warranty if available.
When You’re Ready to Start Selling, Here’s Where You Go
- Amazon: FBA i.e. Fulfilled by Amazon is getting very popular. You basically buy products and ship them to Amazon for them to store. Once your products start selling, Amazon packs them and ships them out. It sends you the money after taking their cut. A lot of people are making a full-time living out of FBA while some just do it for some extra money.
- CraigsList: When you’re selling a large item or something you just don’t want to ship, Craigslist is a great option. Listing your item is very simple (take good pictures!). If you dislike the idea of making your phone number public, the individual interested can send you a message to your inbox without getting your email address.
- Ebay: You cannot read an article about making money online that doesn’t mention eBay. One can start an eBay store or just sell some second-hand stuff from your home. If you wish to start an actual eBay store, you’ll want to find a drop-ship business that stores and ships items directly to your customers so that you don’t have to deal with an inventory.
- Etsy: If you are creative and like to create arts and crafts, you can sell them on Etsy. Opening ans Etsy store if free. You simply need to sign up, post pictures of your product and start selling. You can choose your desired payment option, but PayPal is usually the easiest way. Etsy makes it easy to keep track of your inventory. There take a listing fee of 3.5% on every sale you make.
- Facebook : Facebook swap shops are great for selling stuff locally. You simply need to search for swap shops in your area and ask to join the group. Once you’re a part of the group, write a quick description with the price and post it. You could expect to get about what you would earn at a yard sale, maybe a little more.
4. Blogging to Make Money Online
This is possibly the most doable and enjoyable way of making money online. But it requires patience and discipline.
You need to be updated with the current affairs and aware of what’s going on around You will not make a good amount in the beginning but once you are established the following ways will help you earn money from blogging.
- Advertising : This is one of the most old-school ways of earning money with a blog. You can sell advertising spots on your site or you can sign up with companies like Google AdSense or Media.net. You won’t see a whole lot of money from advertisements until your views are not into the thousands category.
- Affiliates: There are many affiliate networks that allow you to promote other products and services, such as FlexOffers and CJ Affiliate. You simply put a link on your page and you get a percentage if someone clicks through and buys the product/service. This is an effective way to earn money if you have the traffic coming to your blog.
- Membership: Many people create a paid membership area on their blog. This is for exclusive content that only members can access the “member’s area. If you have really great ideas on what to include then this can be a great option. You’ll need to create something that cannot be accessed easily around the web.
- Products: You can create your own products, such as e-books or computer softwares. You could then use your blog as a promotional tool to get people to buy your products. As long as you create legitimate products, you should be able to attract a few buyers.
- Services: You can offer various paid services such as life coaching, blog coaching, goal setting or financial planning. By providing such services, you’re basically using your blog to sell yourself. You’ll need to convince people that you’re worth their money and then be able to back up your claims after they purchase your services.
- Sponsored/Paid Posts: Many blogs publish sponsored as well as paid posts. Sponsored posts are just posts about a specific brand, product or service. Companies will pay you to publish an article about it. The same is the case with other paid posts as well. You basically sell a spot for an article on your site.
- Subscription: If you think of something (newsletter, online magazine, etc.) that you can consistently offer your customers on a regular basis (weekly, monthly, etc.) then may consider offering a subscription service. This subscription could be charged each time your product is sent out or on a monthly basis.
- Videos: Many people have made money by making YouTube videos. It’s not easy to get views in millions, but if you do, you’ll start seeing some real cash coming in. Many bloggers have completely turned to YouTuber’s to get their point across more effectively. If you’re truly interested in becoming a blogger, start by looking through the archives of ProBlogger, Copyblogger and Boost Blog Traffic. Then go read through all the free guides over at Quick Sprout. It may take you a year to complete those tasks alone, but it will be worth it.
5. Make Money Online Work From Home
Listed below are some companies that could hire you to work from home. This way you can work for someone else in the comfort of your home and according to your convenience.
- CrowdSource : They offer many types of jobs ranging from “micro-task jobs to writing and editing jobs. You just have to decide how much you work and you can do most of it right on your computer.
- Demand Studios: They are hiring all kinds of creative professionals, from writers to filmmakers. The pay isn’t great, but it’s good for a work-at-home job.
- Fast Chart: They allow you to work from home as a medical transcriptionist. There a few requirements and qualifications listed on the page, but if you are eligible, you’ll make competitive pay for the industry.
- Leap Force: It is one of the ways in which Google rates websites for search engine ranking. If you are hired, you make decent money which is around $11/hour, you can set your own schedule and it can be pretty fun to view and rank different websites.
- Liveops: It is a call center that allows you to work from home. Once you are set up to receive the calls, you can begin making a weekly schedule. They generally pay close to $10/hour, but you can earn more with commissions.
- SpeakWrite: They will pay you up to $15/hour for transcribing the information. You can set your own schedule and work from home.
Now you’ve got a lot of different options for making money online. If there is something amongst these ways that interests you explore more about it.
With the right amount of patience and dedication, the online world can help you earn a good amount of money.
The Master Key to Unlock your Blogging Success
Best tactics that I’ve used to create a Successful Blog over 8 years journey and become authority.
- Secret sauce to create a successful blog.
- Secret Guide to do a Keyword Research
- Bonus : Premium WordPress Theme
- Bonus : Catchy Blog Headlines Checklist.