How to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages. If you’re searching to recover deleted Facebook messages, then you are here in the most appropriate site.
There are two things that make your Facebook messages disappear one if you archive it or you delete it. Archived messages are the first option i.e. when you click the close button of the message it is archived.
To delete the message completely you must open the conversation and must choose delete conversation option under that message settings. Facebook does not delete your messages until and unless you click on the Delete conversation option under the message settings.
- Showbox App APK: Download Showbox App for Android
- Facebook Tricks: Comment, Name, Facebook Tricks.
- Instagram for PC: Download Instagram for PC
Recovering deleted Facebook messages is really a big hectic, and finding the solution is a big thing. But there is one thing; you can retrieve archived messages but not the deletes one, but that too if you have a backup of those data i.e. your Facebook account data. Recovery of Facebook messages seems impossible? But it is not. Recovering deleted messages is easy if you know the few tricks. So here are the steps that will help you to keep up the backup of your data.
Steps to Recover Deleted Facebook Messages:
- Firstly log-in to your Facebook account.
- After you’re logged in, go to your Account settings i.e. to the top right corner of the window.
- Under Account Settings a general account settings page will load, in that there will be an option called Download a copy of your Facebook data , click that option.
- After you click the Download a copyâ€¦ link, you’ll be brought to a page where you can see what all things and what all options are available to download. Then click on the button that says Start My Archive.
- After you click Start my Archive a Dialogue box will open which will give you information about the time required and everything and will verify your identity. On that dialogue box click Start My Archive .
- This will lead you to another window with a link on it. Click on that link.
- Another window/ page will open which will ask for your password.
- Enter your password and click Continue and finally click Download archive button.
- Your archive will be downloaded in your computer as a zip file.
- Unzip the file and open a file named index .
- The index file will contain all your previous archived messages.
- To search your important message just use the search option by pressing Ctrl + F and your deleted facebook messages would be recovered.
Hopefully, this guide for recovering Facebook messages has placed a smile on your face if you are here to recover some FB messages. Please share this page with your friends who is in need for this tutorial.
Let us know through comments if there’s anything else you want to know to recover deleted message on Facebook.