You may be thinking that this is a normal audio format converter, it removes DRM from Apple Music, Audible audiobooks, iTunes songs, etc, to make your music to be accessible everywhere and on every platform. In short a DRM media converter or DRM removal software.
Table of Contents
Short on DRM:
Digital Right Management, is the set of rules to protect the copyright applied to media. So, by apply DRM on the media file, no unauthorized person can violate that copyright.
About Tuneskit Audio Converter:
Tuneskit is a complete solution for removing DRM from iTunes. At present, there are a lot of media stuff is protected by DRM which limits the accessibility of that media means that we are only able to run that file on a restricted platform and this is the most annoying thing, I hope for everyone. But don’t worry, I have a solution and the name of the solution is Tuneskit DRM removal software. Just download this software and see the magic. All the media stuff of Apple Music, iTunes Music, Audible Audiobooks can be converted into non-DRM media.
You must be thinking that there are much other music converters present in the market, then why only Tuneskit. Don’t worry, I’ll tell you there is two audio file present in the market, namely DRM-free audio, and DRM-protected audio and numerous of music converter only convert the free DRM audio but in Tuneskit you are able to convert both the audio.
Tuneskit DRM Audio Converter is available for both Mac users and window users. All music formats like MP3, WAV, WMA, FLAC, AAC, OGG, M4A, M4R, AC3, AMR, APE, etc. as well as Apple Music M4P, iTunes tracks, M4A, M4B audiobooks, Audible AA, AAX to MP3, M4A, WAV, FLAC, M4B, AAC can be easily converted by Tuneskit Audio Converter. This shows the versatility of this software.
It’s Installation Requirements and Pricing:
- Windows version: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10.
- iTunes 12.x
- 512M RAM.
- 1024X768 resolution of display required.
The price of this software is $39.95.
Tuneskit’s Setup and Interface Guide:
How to install:
- Download the Tuneskit Audio Converter for Window from there product page.
- An extension file is downloaded into your system, double-click on that file and the installation starts in your system.
- Only one or two more steps are left, followed these steps and the installation is completed.
How to register Tuneskit:
- Open the TunesKit DRM Audio Converter in your PC, after opening the software goes to the menu bar, you will find an option to Register. Click on Register.
- A pop-up window will be displayed to you, just fill Registration Name and Code you received from TunesKit to register it to a full version. A simple and hassle-free process.
About its interface:
Firstly, I’ll tell you one thing that the interface of this software is totally simple, you don’t need to learn something, all the things are in your front.
How to import audio files:
As, I earlier tell you one thing that it converts both the audio i.e. non-DRM free audio and DRM audio, so to convert these two formats there are two import buttons available top center of the conversion window. The first button is used to add the non-iTunes audio, including DRM-free audio, and Audible AA, AAX audiobooks. The second button is used for adding iTunes audio files, such as Apple Music and iTunes M4P songs.
Now add audio of your choice to the Tuneskit of your choice and convert that in any format of your choice. For adding you can choose the method of dragging, just simply drag the audio to the Tuneskit.
As, I said earlier that it is also a iTunes DRM Audio converter, so for converting audio from iTunes or Apple Music Stores, you need to install iTunes on your PC. For non-iTunes audio, there is no need for iTunes on your PC.
Setting Output Options:
After adding the audio file, now the task is to select the output format. In the column of added audio, you will find the option of editing. Click on that option. In the editing window, you can select its output format audio codec, channel, bit rate, etc. according to your own needs. For Audios like AA, AAX books you can select the “keep lossless quality” option.
After setting all the setting, click on convert and the conversion starts. After the conversion completes, you can find your converted audio in the history section and the share option is available.
- For removing DRM from iTunes M4P, Apple Music, Audible audiobooks.
- DRM M4P, M4A, M4B, AA, AAX to MP3, AAC, WAV, M4A, M4B, FLAC all these formats can be convertible.
- Also, support conversion of non-DRM audio files to any media player.
- Preserve ID3 tags and chapter info in output M4A, MP3 files.
- Split the large audio file into small segments by chapters or time frame.
- Keep 100% original lossless quality for Audible AA, AAX audiobooks.
So, this is the end of the review. At last, I just want to say that this software is a worth kind for your entertainment section.