Bloghaul.com is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards. Effective 9/1/2020
Measures to support accessibility
Bloghaul.com takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of Website:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA. Website is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of Website. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on Website:
- E-mail: email@example.com
- Postal address: AssetLab Marketing, 17701 108th Ave SE – 343, Renton, WA 98055, USA
We try to respond to feedback within 5 business days.
Compatibility with browsers and assistive technology
Website is designed to be compatible with the following assistive technologies:
- The most recent 2 versions of the Chrome, Edge, and Safari browsers.
Website is not compatible with:
- All other versions may experience incompatibility but none are specifically known at this time.
Accessibility of Website relies on the following technologies to work with the particular combination of web browser and any assistive technologies or plugins installed on your computer:
These technologies are relied upon for conformance with the accessibility standards used.
Limitations and alternatives
Despite our best efforts to ensure accessibility of Website, there may be some limitations. Below is a description of known limitations, and potential solutions. Please contact us if you observe an issue not listed below.
Known limitations for Website:
- Graphics and Visual Overlaws: These areas of the website may be difficult to read. because As we cannot assure text contract differences are sufficient when placed over an image.. We consider accessibility when choosing text size, font, color, and overlays to allow proper readability while also maintaining visual appeal.. Please contact us with the information provided so that we know where additional attention is needed..
- Text Content Screen Reading: We do not provide screen reader technology as part of the website. because It is impractical for us to do so due to the size of our company and the cost to provide this technology directly.. We review our accessibility position at least annually as an internal process and will add such technology should it become available at an affordable price.. Consider using a 3rd party screen reader service..
AssetLab Marketing assessed the accessibility of Website by the following approaches: