Hey! Readers. If you are looking for a hosting deal this Black Friday, then you are in the right place. Because this Black Friday, I bring a superb offer of iPage Black Friday hosting deal. So, to know more about this deal, just stay connected till the end.
This Black Friday, you will get a chance to save money on the iPage hosting. Yes, you are right, you will get 83% off on the hosting package from iPage.
I am sure that you were getting so keen to know more about this deal. So, wait! Wait!, take a breath and read it down.
What is the special deal for Black Friday 2020?
iPage Black Friday Deal includes:
- Unlimited web storage space
- Unlimited domains
- Unlimited databases
- Free domain for the first year ($14.99)
- WordPress one-click installer
- Weebly Website Builder
- File manager and FTP support
- $100 Google AdWords credit
- $100 Bing search credit
- Email address with your domain
- Mobile-friendly templates
- Enhanced security suite ($100 Value)
- Access to online marketing guides
- 30 days money back guarantee
- 24/7 Support staff with technical knowledge
Yes, all these things are yours. Now to make you more clear about this offer, see this report.
When you open the Special Offer Link, you can reach out to this page.
Click on “Get Started Now” and you will get shifted to next page.
Now, I will show the exact amount by entering a domain name, so let’s see what the results are.
So, what I found here is if you select the hosting plan for 3 years i.e. 36 months then you will be charged as $1.99/month.
If you pick the plan for 2 years i.e. 24 months then you will be charged as $2.49/month.
Lastly, if you pick the plan for a 1-year plan i.e. 12 months then you will be charged as $2.99/month.
I hope you now get complete acknowledgement about the deal. Basically, if you are a newbie and thinking of starting a new blog or website and you are seeking the perfect hosting plan and company, then this deal and this hosting company are for you.
But, I know without knowing everything, its difficult to believe in anything, so in this regard, I will tell you everything about the iPage hosting company.
History of iPage:
The owner of iPage hosting is the Endurance International Group, which was founded in 1998. The founder of this company was Thomas Gorny.
Since 1998, iPage was there as the backbone for more than 1 million websites. iPage has established their name is the hosting field by providing a wide range of web hosting solutions for online businesses and webmasters to create websites.
Not only do they attract users with full offers or variety, but they provide some of the cheapest and most economical-cost shared web hosting plans which are perfectly suitable for small websites.
The interface is so easy and creative that you can use drag and drop based site builder that helps non-techy users to create a website without any coding knowledge.
In every market, you need to have a variety in your content, which is why by offering domain registrations, shared, VPS and dedicated hosting, their platform is powering over one million websites.
The main thing about iPage hosting’s plan which makes me so happy that it has two sides, one is it is so simple for the beginners and for the newbies who are new in this field and another side is it boasts an unusually generous shared hosting package, as well as rock-solid advanced options for those who need a more powerful hosting foundation.
I don’t know why they only create Linux-based hosting if they will also generate the window based hosting then they may become the best overall hosting company. But they seem best in their Linux-based hosting.
- Terrific uptime, never let you down.
- They satisfy their customers with the promise of reliability.
- Fast performance.
- Affordable pricing.
- Unlimited hosting and bandwidth.
- You will get 24 hours, 7 days a week available for customer support.
- Marketing credits and partnerships with Facebook, Yahoo, and Google.
- Website building tools and e-commerce solutions (forms, shopping carts).
- Compatibility with open-source CMS such as WordPress, Weebly, and Joomla.
- Compatibility with PHP 4 and PHP 5, the ability to switch versions.
We will now move to an in-depth review so we start with server response, in this section, we cover how iPage’s server will respond.
iPage Server Response:
Every hosting company offers you a good uptime server response. But maintaining this is a big challenge and many companies fail in this task.
Many hosting companies don’t guarantee this thing. This leads to the downfall of users.
As the visitors start visiting your websites it means as you gain more and more traffic, the server starts going down or due to the technical issue is also going down and this is normal, but what’s more important here is the hosting company should rectify it as soon as possible.
Another thing which will affect the server or create server slow down is the maintenance of the server.
Moral of the story is if the hosting company is good at the response they will help the users to not suffer more during this period.
So, we are done with the response, now we see its uptime and downtime.
iPage : Uptime and Downtime
In this world, if nothing is stable, then I am sure you never set believe on it same in the case of web servers if these web hosting companies don’t show you reliability then it is hard to think on them.
So reliability is one thing you need to look for in a web hosting company. The service of web servers is measured by their consistency as in the form of uptime. Uptime security is part of the feature listing a web hosting provider offers and web coders should make it a point to check this critical feature before adapting to any web hosting company.
A proper and effective working website is not enough, but should also extend to providing fast loading speeds and 24/7 assistance for daily website visitors. On the other hand, the term downtime means the amount of time your site’s hosting servers aren’t working, uptime would refer to just the opposite. Just out, uptime refers to how long your website is available “live” on the Internet without any known issues.
The Uptime is typically measured as a percentage and is the basis of a website provider’s hosting performance. A reliable web hosting provider should have a great uptime record so your website is always accessible to reach your target audience.
According to various uptime monitoring statistics which are conducted for the purpose of determining uptime and this test is conducted by site like Pingdom and found that iPage has an excellent uptime record, with 99.98% average uptime.
And the result is that for many years, iPage occupied the best uptime record, becoming the epitome of a reliable web hosting service. This is already superb, considering that not all web hosting companies can reach 99%, let alone surpass this rate.
iPage : A newly defined control panel
iPage is always looking to make new changes that will serve a better working experience for the customers. The updated Control Panel helps make iPage easier to use than ever.
The Control Panel is like the main hub of working from the back-end for all customers. It provides access to all of the site and account management tools needed. The changes iPage introduced were developed with customer feedback and have gone through deep professional user testing.
Users will see improvements immediately after login. The new, sleek design makes it easy for you to navigate quickly to the functionality and tools you use the most. You can now easily manage your account preferences like passwords, billing information, and even product sign-up is streamlined and right at your fingertips.
Improved features include:
- Simplified Design – The sleek new design cuts clutter and gives you a consistent experience across various functional areas on your panel.
- Quick Access to Most-Used Tools – They have deleted outdated links and icons, and bring new people’s admired features to the front for easy access.
- Improved Billing Central – With new panel get easy access to your payment’s invoice and billing information at your fingertips for quick review and update.
- Easy sign-up – Simplified your ability to change or add products directly from the Control panel like SiteLock or SSL to protect your site.
- Consistent navigation and experience – Want to explore or make a change? The updated new design which follows you through the products so it’s easy to make adjustments.
- Faster Website Creation – With quick access to most needed tools, and an improved WebsiteBuilder, it’s easier than ever to publish your website, and make changes as often as you need
iPage : Customer Support and Assistance
- iPage provides you 24x7x365 customer support and you will receive it via phone, email and live chat
- Helpful tutorials and blogs are also available.
- They provide you assistance from a large knowledge base.
- All support staff receives extensive Quality Assessment to ensure they know what they’re doing.
- You will get a quick answer in Live Chat.
- If you choose a call method then you get the answer in less than two minutes.
- You will get an e-mail reply that will be answered within two hours.
iPage: A Complete Package
When you choose iPage, then they serve you with all the needed things and these things are:
- Simplicity comes standard:
They include everything you need to construct and launch your new site. Not only that, but they also provide the tools to advertise your site and attract an audience. On 24×7 they are with you.
- FREE marketing tools:
With your new iPage accounts you will get over $500 worth resources to help your site grow. And this $500 include a $100 in Bing Ads credits, $100 Google AdWords bonus, SiteLock website security, and more!
- Drag and drop builder:
iPage provides a feature that is an easy-to-use website builder which helps you to create a professional, mobile-friendly website in no time with an easy interface. With this feature, you will also get SEO tools, online store capabilities, and more are all included.
- Core features:
Unlimited disk space, Scalable bandwidth, Unlimited domain names allowed, Unlimited MySQL databases, Free SSL Certificate, a Free domain for 1 year.
- Designing and building tools:
iPage Website Builder (6 pages), Mobile optimized site builder, WordPress 1-click installer, Hundreds of, templates and themes, Easy-to-use setup wizards, Content management systems (WordPress, Joomla!, Drupal, etc), Blogs (PixelPost, b2evolution, WordPress, etc), Photo galleries (Gallery2, ZenPhoto, etc), Forums (Gbook, phpBB, SMF, etc).
- Selling online tools:
Free online store, PayPal integration, Easy 1-click installer, AgoraCart shopping cart, OpenCart shopping cart, OSCommerce shopping cart, PrestaShop shopping cart, Zen Cart shopping cart, TomatoCart shopping cart.
- Sending and receiving this email:
Customizable email address with your domain (firstname.lastname@example.org), check email online with WebMail, email forwarding, autoresponders, customizable spam filters, virus checking, POP3/IMAP email accounts.
- World-class technology:
Enhanced security suite ($100 Value), vDeck Control Panel, 24/7 network monitoring, Visitor statistics/site, traffic reporting, Performance load balanced servers, Two data center locations, Cisco routers using BGP4 protocol, UPS power backup & generators.
Embedded With New Technology:
- When you install iPage they offer you NetApp snapshot backups for your data.
- They received POP/IMAP support for the email.
- CMS, blogging, and photo gallery options to be had with iPage include Joomla, Drupal, and WordPress, with easy installs for all. How great is that!
- High-performance, load-balanced servers, as well as dual OC-48 connections on diverse backbones, are standard as well.
- With unlimited MySQL databases, disk space, domains, emails, as well as the bandwidth they offer you the best hosting service.
- If you have chosen iPage to host your shopping cart, then you will get a free Shopsite! and it is Award-winning ShopSite and one of the easiest-to-use shopping cart software for small to medium-sized businesses.
- You will get a security bodyguard named SITELOCK, you can secure your Site with Sitelock and along with security you can find and fix malware issues and keep your site free of errors with Sitelock.
- A surprise $100 Adwords Voucher! is waiting for you, when you install it you will get $100 so start advertising your website instantly!. If I sum up you get $100 Adwords Voucher, $50 Yahoo & Bing Search Credit, $50 Facebook Ad Credit and Free Yellowpages Business Listing.
- After installing iPage you will get WordPress and with one click installation.
By trusting iPage, you will get unlimited e-mails. This feature also includes thorough testing functionality so you can test it before sending it. Along with unlimited e-mails, spam management is also included now you have no more need to delete spam mail each day. Each individual mailbox, however, has a maximum storage capacity of 500MB or 10,000 email messages.
Loaded Disk Space:
As long as your usage falls under what iPage considers to be “normal operation of your iPage website” — some users with tens of thousands of files, however, were forced by iPage to consolidate their files).
Users, however, should note that iPage makes it easy for you to set up your first few sites. Afterward, the process becomes increasingly difficult. As such, if you need more than a handful of sites, you’re better off with a reseller hosting plan or similar.
Some Other Plans:
SHARED HOSTING (THE IPAGE ESSENTIAL PLAN)
This plan is designed to do everything that most individuals and small businesses need and that includes:
- Free domain name
- Free site builders and templates to help with a quick set up of your site
- Personalized email addresses
- Plenty of marketing credits to get you going
- 1-click installation of apps, blog software, photo galleries and much more
- 24/7 support via phone, live chat, email tickets, a knowledge base, and tutorials
- Online store facilities including shopping carts, PayPal integration, coupons and more
- 1 GB of Cloud storage so you can access material from anywhere.
If you think that you need the dedicated server and you and you don’t want to pay the higher rates, then you can buy it from iPage’s VPS hosting.
If you expect a high level of traffic, you might want to go straight to purchasing a VPS hosting plan. Though iPage brands its shared plans as offering unlimited bandwidth, there have been instances where they “strongly encouraged” their users to get off a shared plan and on to a VPS plan.
- vDeck control panel is included
- Nearly 100% control over all aspects of your hosting plan
- Optional root access
- Maximum site performance that’s unhindered by other users.
PROS AND CONS:
- You will get hosting at really cheap pricing.
- With iPage, you can host unlimited sites on your account.
- A 30-day money-back guarantee is also available.
- Get fast activation of your account once you have completed your payment and registered.
- With Unlimited storage, bandwidth, and MySQL databases you don’t get any issue.
- You can register unlimited domains.
- Free site building tools are available to help even the newbies members.
- Also, free shopping carts and the online store available
- And the best 99.9% uptime guarantee.
- It was seen that after the first term, the renewal price is higher as compared to other hosting companies and also domain price is higher than usual after the first year.
- If you have registered many domains then you will see that statistics aren’t broken down into individual sites.
- When you log in, sometimes there is upselling.
- If you don’t upgrade to one of the more expensive plans than site building, functionality is limited.
With all these iPage Black Friday deals, I can say iPage is looking to be a responsive hosting company with super and essential features. The pricing is also reasonable so I can recommend this hosting with a positive intent. Hope you guys like this review and this offer, tell us your feedback and comments in the comment section.